Preparing for Class:
To Do List:
1. Complete the Student Intake Form (which includes the Terms of Service)
Filling the form does not obligate you to take classes with me
2. Complete a 45-minute orientation and trial class
A few weeks before the start of a new semester, I'll offer at least two opportunities to meet new families and show students what class will be like. I share a little bit about how I teach, we have a demonstration, and then there is time for questions and answers.
All new families are required to complete this orientation / trial class, and I communicate on my Facebook page and via email with the upcoming orientations.
3. Familiarize yourself with the Homework and Supply List page (highly recommended but not required)
4. Read what you can expect class to be like, including vocabulary covered, my grading scale, and how we build stories here.
5. Create a Zoom profile
6. Are your students below 3rd grade?
Read this page to know what to expect from class
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.